Tuesday, June 1, 2010

yohuuuu~~~ ^_^ Im danny~




Hi this is the first time that i posted something on this blog ^_^ nice to meet you all
Ohaiyo~~ Watashiwa Danny Desu~~ ( Morning Im Danny XD)

well Im using this blog to sell items but i think this will also become my personal blog~ based few reasons~
Reason 1 : my friend said She will STALK me if i have a blog (hohohoho~)
Reason 2 : sometimes alot things that we experience it but as time passed we will forget about it
so this serve as my diary~
Reason 3 : now on holiday so nothing much i can do to kill time~
Reason 4 : felt like writing stuff hahaha but in an informal way~

LOL~~ Personal intro
Name : Danny Lo~
Age : 20 years old tis year : )
Gender :Male

Status : SINGLE AND AVAILABLE~

thats way too formal LOL~ few more things about me


IM A NINJA~~~ hahaha funny? thats true I've been training under Bujinkan HachimonDojo for 5 years (google or wikipedia it and u will know )




Im also grade 2 in piano , i started piano 2 years ago cause finally got time~
Im a gamer also~ not those hardcore nerd style but it just part of me ~







Im also a member of KBU student council and the President Elect of the Rotaract club ^_^

I love my families and friends also those that walk into my life even though its just awhile~


I wont always be around u
I will do what i think is the best for u
I just dun want u to get hurt and be sad
This apply to all my friends guy or girl
My friends are my pearl and treasure
I love them also love u
Cheers~ have a nice day okay ^_^ god bless~




2 comments:

Cayenne said...

whahahaha.. DANNY LO. welcome to the blogging world =)

Danny.Lo~ said...

LOL my lovely and beloved sam lai~
nothing going on between me and siah~ I STILL LOVE U~~~

I started my first blog when i was 16 eh~ but die off hahaha
this one created since 2007 LOL~