Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Student Council ~ Chapter 1

Yo~ since today quite free so let me write something about my student council life~ ^__^
Well i started joining KBU Sc since the first month i started my course hehehe year 2008~
It all started during my orientation day~ u know during orientation they gave alot of speech and bla bla bla so i was sitting there playing my PSP~weeeee then suddenly this group of people walk into the hall and a few leng luis caught my eyes hahahaha~ so i keep my psp and listen to them~

They were giving some intro about who are they what is SC then after all the talking we got our ice breaking games~ i was in group chicken~ we need to make the sound of the animal that we are given so i KOKOKOKOKO~ all the way hahaha then i spent my first day of college life with SC peeps~ After that i decided why not join SC eh so i went for my interview err few weeks after that~Since i dunno anyone in my college yet~ i was alone LOL~
Guess what~? we only got 3 new incoming for our term~ ME , Elliot and Adeline~ THE PERSON~ who interview us is Mr. Sim the Vice president for that term~ hahaha as usual they ask what u tot of sc? why u wanna join ? which dept u wanna go? the question of the day is he ask us this ~ : if i give u a pen and pencil~ and need u to write an answer and question which one would u choose. Well adeline and eliot both choose Pen and hehehehe im kinda special right? so i said this i will use the pen to write the question and use the pencil to write the answer~ XD so when i write wrong answer i can erase and write the correct answer~ PRO LEH~

This is a photo of meeting~ that day was random as everyone sit on the floor~
So 3 of us got into SC and happily ever after~ well after 2 years both of them left SC and Im still remaining there as they are like a part of myself already coz all the friends i made there, the stuff that i learned, the bond of friendship and always watch each other's back.
This is the main reason that im still there even though im already the persident of my college rotaract club ^_^

3 comments:

YJ said...

I saw me~~hahaha
nice niceXD

Danny.Lo~ said...

YJ faster come to follow my blog
be one of the stalker~ hahahahah

YJ said...

muahaha~~!!sure sure=)