Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Musical Night~ with families



-The 20th WACCM music conference-

Yesterday after my intensive training ,my mom ajak me to a christian music concert which located at Subang Jaya Holiday Vila~

well the music conference is about christian's music and also musician and some introduction to a few honourable person ( all of them are 70 years old to 97 years old) and what kind of contribution they gave towards the worship song. Some of them are singers , conductor , writer and publisher.




The concert was performed by a few choirs all elders~ from different places like shanghai , china and hongkong. Certain songs are nice however i cant really feel the inner feeling of the songs but one of the old conductor i think 90 years old~ he went up stage and conduct the song That was awesome as i can feel his passion and also the feeling of the song is sending to us ^_^
LOL~ but over all i still prefer the Game music Ocheastra i went few months ago but that one is RM253 this is free hehehe~
Today is a sad but end up happy DAY~ i tot i lost my preacious wooden sword but luckyly one of my friend brought it home for me ^_^ THANK GOD!!!

Believe in prayers ~ they work trust me

No comments: