Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Rice crisps by mister potato review

This is my first review for nuffnang as i just started blogging few days ago but I hope you guys will like it, at first I was kinda curious about the the new rice crisps so yesterday morning 9am i went to 7-11 to have a look of it . Curiosity of food will make u wake up early and rush for it, trust me its true thats why people willing to travel and wake up early in the morning to eat~


Well personally Im allergy to MSG , my nose will bleed if consume too much of MSG also Im consider as fat (102KG LOL ^_^ ball) so usually i cant take too much food with MSG sad right?

Then I saw it on nuffnang home page NEW RICE CRISPS!!!!

No added MSG??? How can they make food like this without MSG

20% less fat???? SURE BOH ~ i can lower my body FAT % eh

Cholesterol & trans fat free???? Dun con me la conman

No artificial colouring ???? Already on my way to 7-11 before reading this sorry =_=




REACHED 7-11 of Bandar utama Centre Point

So many bottles on the shelf :0 wanna bring everything back? make sure ur wallet can handle it but most importantly ur Tummy must be big enough hehehehe. Too bad 7-11 dun have sour and cream so i called my friend who is CRISPS lover so i went to his house and grab the sour and cream flavour hehehehehe...... i did not pay him LOL~ kekekekeke * evil smile* old friend la more than 12 years of friendship must share with me right? :)

4 different flavour

BLAZING~hot and spicy flavour

Original not pirated~ original flavour

Outstanding ~sour cream & onion flavour

Melting me~ flame grilled BBQ flavour


which one u like? i prefer to buy all 4 different flavour and try it out with people that is around.



So i bought all 4 different flavour , then i open and have a taste ........... Wei HOJIAK(delicious in hokkien) (i told my friend) He just grab and eat look below for his photo~

Im sure u guys realize why only left 3 bottles on the photo above? THIS Fella below just finish my whole bottle of sour cream during our journey to martial arts training zzzzzzzZzzz i just ate 4 pieces.......



MY RICE CRISPS GIVE ME BACK AH CHUN LENG~~


Well i forgive him. We all know that malaysia is the heaven of food well to me thats not really true. Why? cause the real Heaven to me is that u can enjoy ur happy moments with your friends

Heaven is when u are having a dinner with your families where everyone is safe and having a laugh together. When u are laughing alone people thought u are crazy , when u are laughing with a group of friends or families, outsiders will think that we laugh because of joy. So after i bought the rice crisps i share it with people around me (*some steal it).


Sean- lepak while eating my stolen crisps

Ming~ Take what photo la u I working now!


Ah kak says: SEDAP eh TQ ah boy~

Uncle says : wait ah bihun first but eating crisps




Mom~Crisps after dinner
Grandaunt~ so many food dun eat I only eat crisps


Boys~Bang beli mana punya? I : kat tujuh sebelas



Bicycle shop owner and staff~ okay i like the hot and spicy makes me feel HOT~!


Ah girl~ BLEAK~~ Its MINE blek~
Malaysia the food of heaven as you can see even a bottle of rice crisps which is not consider as expensive food like Sharkfin soup , red wine , abalone and etc, but we can see that everyone is enjoying it. What food you eating does not matter and the place you dining does not matter, what does matter is you know how to share with the people around you no matter race , no matter gender , no matter age~ The photos above already prove that food unite people and we share laughter together. A few bottle of rice crisps already made so many people smile in one day, remember to share your rice crisps and make the people around you smile too.
One Malaysia will work if everyone learn how to share their food around.
RICE CRISPS ~SHARE AND SMILE TOGETHER
have a nice day while i go refill my rice crisps ^_^

No comments: