Friday, June 4, 2010

My~ 忍道 Nindo~ chapter 2

Yo Im back~~~ hehehe now is chapter 2 LOL~ that girl up there ^_^ its my dai poh JACY~(daipoh= eldest wife) hohoho this is just abit flash back about my past trainings ~

since today i spent whole day blogging and forum and face book and doing nothing~


ABove are photos of our small little competition~ 2 months before i cracked my knee cap and the same 3 days of my final exam~ weeee~ instead of studying like mad cow i went to train and fight~ how wonderful XD

I was unlucky that day as my first fight ,I have to go against my brother in soul(poh wei shearn)~ LOL hahahaha we fought for 4 rounds instead of 3~ and I had a punch on my face then nose bleed =_= poor danny~ hehehe but we enjoyed it that was our last match before he went to Aus~ haiz~
Wonder why we are not wearing pads or helmet or even glove?~ Well for our style we dun wear anything besides the uniform , cause in real life we dun wear body armor or helmet wherever u go so also part of our training =_= kesian right ........ the rules = NO RULES until one fall~ so u can hit anywhere u want ...YEAH if u are thinking of hitting the ***** yeap can be consider also but since we know everyone so we wont do it ~ It is HELL PAINFUL if the ***** is hit by the wooden sword ( I experienced it before already..... its hell for guys)

My uniform~ the words on the logo is call Bujin -武神 in both chinese and japanese~ something like divine of martial~ not god of war or what so ever~ hehehe
Hehehehe after reading those stuff above im sure u feel that ARE THESE FELLA GILA~???
well we are just a bunch of adorable young boys~ and girls LOL . Those are my little weapon collections~ i got stick , wooden sword , nanchaku , shuriken , tonfa and ETC~ cause short of budget and no place to display if i get a bunch long weapons also its consider illegal to keep a samurai sword in malaysia~ but i will get a few if got chance LOL~
dun be afraid of me ~ im just a friendly dude that pass by ~ hahahahaha well thats chapter 2~
SEE YA~~ stay happy and safe ^_^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are from Iga or Kōga clans?

Danny.Lo~ said...

Iga ryu~ LOL nice to meet you
KOGA clan claimed that the last batch of people died in a car crash during the 70's

Ken Wooi said...

wow cool martial arts weapon! =)

Danny.Lo~ said...

thanks ken~ and its all legal hahahaha ~