Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My~ 忍道 Nindo~ chapter 1



It all started when I take it up as my secondary school Unit Beruniform ( school activities) errr~ year 2006 if not mistaken~hehehehe at first i treat it as something new to play~ cause world cup finish already and nothing much to do and NINJA!!!!! like those fella that wear black running around the walls and kill people so was kinda excited.


I still remember the first class where I meet our instructor James Lee~ i was like OMG~ what kinda dirty old man can be a ninja ~ going around to pinch people when we are rolling and also calling Me FEI ZAI~ (fat boy) and BUAT KACAU~~~~ !!!! ALso will suddenly molest us when he walk around I was like WTF! Then the first class everyone went home with blue blacks , bruises and all the knee and elbow was bleeding and he call me TAUFU~ too soft already.
REALLY WTF right~ hehehehe thats my sensei~


BUT we soon realize his intention after 4 months with him~ the reason he do all these is to show us that if we cant even stand all these during the training What would happen when we go out to the world? GET Angry when ppl call u sei fei zai? and got into a fight with him? or when u are doing ur work people just bugging around u and u cant stay focus? This explain why he buat kacau during the class hehehehe ^__^


~ I can say that i put in more effort in ninjutsu compare to my studies ~ (sorry mom) because i felt the change on me ~ getting more and more tough , knowing how to say thank you to everyone, also know what is call ignore~ hehehe all thanks to that buat kacau punya uncle

He tought me alot of things~ hahaha i felt that more than any of his students eh~ life , religion , character improvement and so many more~ esspecially to see things from other points

As he told me the enemy of a person is not other person or himself but its the IGNORANCE of that person~ if u dunno anything beyond ur wall u can really see things u need to break down the wall to see furthur~ like great wall of china LOL~ break it down and u can see a WIDE view~ hehe just received this from him last week~
The person who I am now 70% changes from him hehehe what a great dirty old bugger~ I seriously respect him cause making a living with teaching martial arts is hard and That fella only charges RM10 (YEAP sepuluh ringgit ) permonth to teach chinese kung fu~ and Ninjutsu Rm25 for secondary school (school take around rm10) Rm60 for adults (the place owner takes rm 20) and his amount of students not really alot like those other Karate or Wing chun got few hundreads and charges rm 90-180 per month ~ CRAZY RIGHT~!!! his wife teaches tuition




Then last week i cannot tahan already i asked him why u collect so little and im willing to pay more to you eh~ He said this: Feizai~ it is hard to survive as i got 4 kids~ and oldest is only 13 but u see if i collect higher payment alot people cant join * he pointed on a few friends* these guys they dun have money to go for training camp also if i collect more from them they sure dun have money eh~ and might have to stop training. Those who can affort to pay some of them are old guys and some might not have heart to learn or they are not 人才 ~ so half of those people they are from poor families so this is why i put the fee so low as they can learn self defense and also to train~ after hearing this i was like OMG~ dude u are saint or wat? Wao~ once again i respect him~ i told my mom about everything he told me and my mom was shocked now adays still got this kinda fella~


Im happy that i meet him in my life~ he changed me alot seriously
LOL tears almost come out when im typing these~ hehehehe paiseh XD
I only hope that i can learn from him as long as possible and wish him and his families happy and healthy ^__^








No comments: