Monday, July 26, 2010

Rotaract club of KBU and HELP Installation dinner



23 of july 2010 the date of our rotaract club installation , whats so special about it? Well its a charity dinner for refugees and autism kids.

Venue : Keleb Shah Alam

Seriously the preparations of this dinner was kinda rush and everyone put in alot of effort to make this a success.

Need to thank the organizing comittee , VIPS and Guests~ most importantly Miss Amber Chia.
I dun really expect she will attend our installation its like a Top Model attending our college rotaract club installation? and she is pragnant. Thanks alot !!!



The photo of wayne ng (the charter president of kbu rac club) and Me the currect president.
I will try my best to make him proud of me hahaha.


Me during my president speech.




Me me others rotaractors.



The kids from START - an NGO that trying their best to help out refugees.
They sang a few songs which is so touching, and look at their smile so pure and innocent right?
Therefore this year during my term of presidency i will try my best to help out these kids and more community service based projects that is related to kids. : )


The KBU rotaract club board with VIPs


KBU Rotaract club with Amber chia, she looks beautiful right?



Me and cayenne~
everyone is happy that night even though alot things went abit wrong XD and my speech~ SERIOUSLY
but it will be a memorable dinner of my college life
this is something that will be in our memory for a long time , i dun really expect my college life will be so colourful~ the up and downs i first felt in my life, all the friends and awesome people i meet.
I seriously grow up alot after all that happened as im on the journey to my goal and wanted to learn alot things and make myself a better person~
I hope certain people would grow up and be strong ~ always safe and happy





No comments: