Monday, July 19, 2010

The place where i can really relax~

Lately i fall in love with desapark, dunno since when im like addicted to the place and can even drive there unconciously~

this is the place where u can see happy moments , different peoples and of course EMO~



I started to go there to EMO~ lately im kinda enjoy the evening time as u can see alot ppl smiling and having fun.
Maybe its because i lost my smile.........





U can see from the photos i went there during sunny day~ rainy day~ afternoon~ late evening~
almost all the time. Seriously i enjoy the moment i spent there just keep on walking in circles looking at other peoples.






My friend asked me this~ Eh danny why u come all the way here to desapark? need to pay toll to travel there and theres alot of parks and gardens near by your house why here?
well seriously i dun mind paying the toll RM3.20 for a place that can calm ur mind and think its worth it~ maybe its because this place got memories to me.......




i went there yesterday and found this kitty hiding inside the stones LOL~ Cute right ^_^ and also 2 kids that made me smile for one moment ......i never really smile like that after all these mess ....... but they just smile at me and say HI uncle hahahaha for that moment im really happy wanted to tell them Eh im gor gor not uncle la.
There's only one smile in this world , which is the one from your heart
















10 comments:

v!vi@n said...

wow...nice place and nice photos^^

Danny.Lo~ said...

hi vivian~ taken with my phone
so kinda dark~

indeed a nice place eh ^_^

Amanda L said...

yea...it's a nice place to relax there!!!
Btw, the kitty is so pity... where's its mum???? =))

Danny.Lo~ said...

not sure whers the mom , i was jogging half way then saw it sitting there and staring at me ^_^

Jia Min said...

*footprints* Yes I love this place a lot! The strong wind, the puppies, the kids, the kites, and everything you can see there especially in the evening could always make me smile as well. This is quite a good place to exercise, and to relax ourselves. Smile ya! :D

yune said...

HI UNCLEEEE!! LOL

Ken Wooi said...

quite a nice view =)

Danny.Lo~ said...

LOL yea a very nice place

Yun yee - wanna kena whack ah call me uncle

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Is the kitten hidden there or trapped? :)

Danny.Lo~ said...

the kitty hiding there ^_^