Sunday, July 4, 2010

My facebook notes



What is love~~

Friday, July 17, 2009 at 2:28am
Love is a Universal emotion, the goal we all seek, the prize that can make our lives complete and whole. Love is both timeless and, in too many instances, transient. These poems are about those times. We all believe, if only because we must, that love can be found. Some of us - maybe most of us - have discovered it can also be lost.


Dare to believe ~ and have faith
Monday, June 8, 2009 at 1:51am
Dare to Believe

Everybody Knows:
You can't be all things to all people.
You can't do all things at once.
You can't do all things equally well.
You can't do all things better than everyone else.
Your humanity is showing just like everyone else's.

So:
You have to find out who you are, and be that.
You have to decide what comes first, and do that.
You have to discover your strengths, and use them.
You have to learn not to compete with others,
Because no one else is in the contest of *being you*.

Then:
You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness.
You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions.
You will have learned to live with your limitations.
You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due.
And you'll be a most vital mortal.

Dare To Believe:
That you are a wonderful, unique person.
That you are a once-in-all-history event.
That it's more than a right, it's your duty, to be who you are.
That life is not a problem to solve, but a gift to cherish.
And you'll be able to stay one up on what used to get you down.


When??
Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 7:31pm

when something does not go the way you want it?
when someone does not reply you the way you want it?
when you are waiting for someone will you wait forever?
when you believe something will you put your heart into it?
when you care about something will you protect it with your heart and soul?

When?? when will i get the answer that i waited for?
When?? when will i be brave enough to ask the question deep in my heart?
When?? when will i be able to get my other wings which is YOU?
When?? when will it be the days where roses bloom beneath our circle of life?
When?? when will i be able tell you that i fallen in love with you since the first sight i look at you?

Written by danny lo 2009-08-01 7.31pm just wanna express my thinking and feelings~



~~~~~~
Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 2:04am

sometimes dun u think that your life is kinda empty?
sometimes dun u wish for someone to stand beside u?
hmm dunno why suddenly feel so emo , well im 19 years old tis year and i dun have much time left for me to reach my goals , there are so many things happening and guess wat sometimes im not even part of it. i got alot friends seriously ~ but how many of them are true friends and how many can i really talk to?

well this is not a question i should ask.
i just finish reading my best friend blog haha u know who u are Bro~ you are one of the people which i can call true friends and real brothers.
well im kinda happy for you ^_^ even though we dun really meet up like we used to but im glad that u are having a great time in ur college life ~ because thats one of the stuff that I always pray for - which is all my friends and families are safe and happy
your joyment and happiness are also mine to share~ im really happy for u ^_^ i still remember the day that you told me u wanna become a doctor after watching black jack hehe.
i hope tat u r still moving towards ur dream because sometimes i feel that im kinda moving away from mine if u remember my dream since i was a kid.

After reading ur whole blog from 2008-2009 haha i realize that we wont reach wat we want if we stay the same but also sometimes we cant change who we are~ haha but still lets try our best to reach our goals in martial arts and also in life bro~ well even next time if u really forget of me or i forget about you please let us always remind each other ^_^
that no matter where we are and what we are there will always be dawn in this world when dawns appear u will see the image of twilight always remember oathkeeper and oblivion haha the image of me and u~ btw twilight is between dawn and sunrise , also sunset and dusk hehe just wanna make it emo abit~ at night cannot sleep so type this LOL


TO MY BELOVED BRO~

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 12:39am
For the person who knows who I am the most in my life
you are the one who influence me the most compare to anybody
you are the one who accept my all my weakness and forgive me for some stupid.......
you are the one who made me who i am today you are the one who I am willing to offer my life for......
you are the one who I treat as a real brother .........
you are the one who contributed 50% in my success in life
you are the only one fella who made me cry 5 times in one night when think back about the time we spent together from primary until now

we laugh together , we kena scold by teachers together , play football together , basketball under hot sun together , Sell CDs together ,play initialD together , join ninjutsu-injured together and injured each other kena diu by sensei together~, Play our fav online games together,scold and insult teachers in school forum , play kingdom hearts~ and damn alot things which will always be in our memories

we share the mostly the same interest together and Im sorry that sometimes my actions are stupid and my attitude problems , Im sorry that after college we never really go out that much like before even though it sounds gay but this is what i wanna say to you brother~ Thank you for always watching my back and be supportive What can I do is to pray for your safety and all the best in life, I will also pursuit my own goal with all that i can~

I was very sad when chatting with u, cause after all these years haha we are still together as friends no matter what you are always my only brother. Fuck la damn crying the 6th times eh ~ take care ah

From : Oathkeeper,Darkkaze,罗维豪,Danny Lo Wai Hoe


~~~~~~~~
Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 1:37am
I wont always be around u
I will do what i think is the best for u
I just dun want u to get hurt and be sad
This apply to all my friends guy or girl
My friends are my pearl and treasure
I love them also love u


.........
Friday at 4:27pm

If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it is yours, if it doesn't it never was.
(如果你真的喜欢什么,给他自由吧。如果他回到你的身边,他就是你的了,如果他没有回来,他也永远不是你的了)

2 comments:

youngcampbell said...

keep on writing! :)

Danny.Lo~ said...

thank you yuli~ keep on visiting ^_^