Monday, August 30, 2010

Friends~ like HOMIES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE TAN!!!!!! XOXO

Friends-one of the most important things in life.
Friends-the nearest person to you beside ur families.
Friends-people who spend time with you.
Friends-people who listen to u or cheer u up when u are emo.
Friends-people who do things and laugh together with u.
Friends-might stay very far from u but u feel connected.
Friends-might not be close to u all the time but in ur heart they always there.

Friends-My Precious Pearl that I will defend and Treasure~ Always




How often can u get friends and become something like HOmies~ to u? LOL
Those who are in the photos they are my friends and beloved buddies from student council, we all become friends because of KBU and Student council.
The Ex EXCO members of student council~ seriously after been tru so many things together, we manage to stay together and the friendship and bond is still there.



When we face problems with events, we always unite and everyone contribute to slove the problem.
When we face problems with each other, we confront and talk not just run away or become a scarry cat that don't even wanna talk to someone so called friend before. This is something i learn from Michelle~ Weeee
For me i really love every single person that i consider he or her friend, those who know me i can easily place someone very important in my heart, even though it may hurts me like hell when problems occur but i will still be there for them and support them, this is one of the few promises that i will not break. and God Knows it even till now.


Me and pearl~

These awesome people really made me proud to say that i am from KBU student council , they made me a person who is passionate in doing things as a team, i really love them all~ I wonder what will happen to my college life if i never join SC~
NO REGRETS joining SC after 3 years~!
Wanna see unbreakable bond even misunderstanding and serious problems occur ? Look at the first photo!!

No comments: